We invited phenomenal experts in the field to present at #SENIAEurope2022. We also know that our SENIA members are some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the world. So we are calling for presentations from you!
Would you like to present at SENIA?
Are you interested in sharing with our audience some knowledge and strategies that fall into one of our strands?
SENIA looks at all the proposals to make determinations about whether to include a workshop presentation. Some things they will be looking at are:
- The workshop’s ability to reach a variety of audiences (beginner/intermediate/advanced) from different levels of education (elementary, middle, high, administrative)
- The workshop aligns with one of the designated strands – Strong Identity, Strong Culture, Strong Pedagogy, Strong Programs
- The workshop offers a unique perspective that complements the workshops on offer at SENIA 2022: All In!
- The workshop has an appropriate balance of theory and practice with strategies participants can use immediately.
- Workshops’ main focus should be on content and support strategies. Workshops that focus exclusively on selling a product will not be considered.
Expectations After Acceptance
- Pre-record an introduction to your presentation. This is placed on our conference platform, so participants can preview your presentation ahead of time. Don’t worry, we will help you with this.
- Upload a slide deck or handouts (limit of 2) on Whova for participants. Deadline
- Understand that presenters at a SENIA conference are not given monetary compensation and need to pay to attend the conference. As a non-profit charitable organization, we rely on registration to sustain the organization.
Dates and Deadlines
- January 7, 2022: Your proposal submission
- January 21, 2022: Notifications of acceptance sent
- March 1, 2022: Your pre-recorded introduction to your presentation
- March 25, 2022: Upload your slide deck or handouts (limit of 2) onto the Whova platform for all to enjoy
Thank you for your time and commitment to SENIA!